At the clinic we provide personal, friendly service in a fun and caring environment for children of all ages (from new born to 18 years of age).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Ontario Medical Association
- Member, Canadian Medical Association
- Member, College of Physicians and Surgeon of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Member, Canadian Pediatric Society
Meet the Pediatrician
Dr. Shahid has completed her four year Pediatric Residency from Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry – University of Western Ontario and two year of fellowship in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine from Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine – McMaster University. Dr. Shahid is Canadian & American Board Certified Pediatrician and is fellow of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada & fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Shahid is currently working as Consultant Pediatrician at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Joseph Brant Hospital & Milton District Hospital. Dr. Shahid is also Assistant Clinical Professor at McMaster University.
If you or someone in your care is experiencing a health crisis or has an urgent medical condition please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.